Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

a(e)y(e)see in the mirror.

do you see what i see?
am i what you see when you see me?
are the eyes i see with the eyes you see when you look into my ayes?

ayse why you see
when you look where i see
aye sieze what ayse seas
when she eyes the sea.

or does ayse eye the sea
to see what the ayes see
when she sees she sees that i see she ayes me?
(but she cant see me
because aye cant see
what ayse sees
every time she eyes me.)

ayse a b'y 'sat builds a boat
ayse a b'y sat sails her
ayse a b'y sat catches a fish
and takes it home to ayse.

Comments:
enchanting. well they dont call me a wizard for nothing. but really, i didnt do it for you. its your photo and your name that happens to turn inside out with you think about it in terms of eyes and ayes and i's. and really when i think of you, all i can think is 'ah, yes, ayse.'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?